Below you will find our Licensing Terms and Conditions. These terms are designed to protect the intellectual property of Skybound Videos and Ferruccio Photography. These terms are also designed to protect the investments made by our clients.
• All copyrights on photographs or videos "Media" taken or produced by Skybound Videos will be retained by Skybound Videos, unless a written agreement has been made to the contrary (or in certain circumstances where specified in the Copyright Act 1968). All copyrights on photographs or videos "Media" taken or produced by Ferruccio Photography will be retained by Ferruccio Photography, unless a written agreement has been made to the contrary (or in certain circumstances where specified in the Copyright Act 1968).
• Invisible fingerprinting, visable or invisible watermarks, and meta copyrighting are added to all media.
• The term of this licensing agreement, for which you are authorized to use the media in the manner described below, will have no expiration date.
• On receipt of full payment and delivery of media, we assign to the person that paid for the media (i.e. the agent or owner, as the case may be) limited usage rights with the media, such as storing, editing, printing, displaying and transmitting the media, but only in relation to personal use, marketing or promotions.
• Media may not be sold, leased, monetized, or transferred to any other person outside of your agency, without the express written permission of Skybound Videos or Ferruccio Photography.
• Skybound Videos has been given individual licensure for the music in all videos produced. This music falls under the copyrights of the individual artists, and may not be separated from the video and used without the artist's expressed written permission.
• Use of media outside of these guidelines will constitute a breach of our copyright.